Subject: Re: [Leica] M and R wide angle lens differences
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 97 00:08:09 -0500

Milos Kocman wrote

>I am particularly interested in the 2,8/28, my favorite focal length. I was
>almost decided to trade all my Nikon plastic gear for a M6 with this lens -
>should I have second thoughts now?
I have the current 28 2.8 M and it is with out a doubt a great lens,
probably one of the best I have.  I also have an R system composed of the
24 2.8, 50 2.0, 90 2.0 and 180 2.8.  I personally like the current 28 for
the M.  I think it is an outstanding lens and I almost never take it off
my M6.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto