Subject: [Leica] Was: bitten SL. now TA's winder
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 12:40:09 -0500

Hans wrote:

<<<I have been thinking of getting a Abrahamson winder for my M6, and I
will contact Tom about it when things have calmed down after Christmas.>>

G'day Hans,

Go for it, particularly if you are a left eyed photographer. You sure wont
regret it in any event. It's a very wonderful piece of gear and has put a
whole new meaning to my working with the M6s.

Besides I only have one good eye, the left. So Tom's auto-winder has been a
new lease on my Leica M shooting.

ted