Subject: Re: [Leica]Elmar 2.8/50 Collapsible
From: TTAbrahams <TTAbrahams@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 23:29:57 EST

Steve, although I am sure someone can come up with a negative comment, I cant.
I have racked my brain ( easily done) and the only thing I could figure out is
that the locking in pulled out position could be a bit more positive and the
fact that I had to glue on a focussing tab on one of mine ( it does not come
with a "tab", probably due to the thin wall of the rear of the mount). My
travel set for the Christmas at the Oregon coast will be the 21/2,8 Asph, the
35/2 Asph, the 50/2,8  and the 75/1.4, 2 M6 bodies and 2 M2's ( 35 and 50 on
the M2's, 21 and 75 on M6) and a plastic bag with Tri-X, Delta 100 and some
Tech-Pan (in case the sun shines!)
Tom A