Subject: [Leica] Leica clone Zorki
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@freenet.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 17:40:46 -0700 (MST)

I have a Leica clone Zorki, which looks like a screw mount II. My problem
is the range finder seems to drift out of adjustment. Right now I have
vertical seperation of about 1/2 the center circle in height, and the
horizontal seems like it is almost backwards. This was adjusted recently,
and worked fine, I took a roll, the pictures turned out well and appeared
sharp. I don't think it has been dropped or bumped since, it has been on
the shelf, and when I went to use it again discovered the problem had
returned. Does any one have a simple fix, or instructions in how this can
be adjusted by myself? It is a very good example of reverse engineering in
Russia, and the results are certainly good when it is functioning.
Noel