Subject: [Leica] Novoflex bellows & Leica IId
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@freenet.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:54:24 -0700 (MST)

I rrecently acquired Novoflex bellows with reflex viewer for my screw
mount Leica. Can anyone advise me on where to set my Elmar 3.5/50 and
Summar 2/50? Do I set it at infinity and focus by moving bellows, or can I
also focus with the lenses? Is the viewer WYSIWYG, am I seeing what my
picture will be? Any advise would be appreciated as I would like to try
some closeup work, and the bellows had no instructions. Also to get the
mirror out of the way there are two small buttons to depress, there seems
to be no way to do this automatically, and when assembled with the camera
it is very close to the lens flange, and is difficult to function. Is
there supposed to be another part here, is use a small plastic strip to
flip the mirror up right now.
Noel