Subject: [Leica] Wanted: Universal Camera Holder
From: Andras Iklody-Szabo <isza@link7.lat.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 09:50:47 -0400

Hi all,

I am new to this list and a user/collector of (among others) Leica RFs for
a long time. I'd like to ask 2 questions to start with:

1. I am looking for a Leitz Universal Camera Holder, #16799. A piece of
casting with tripod screw which permits mounting Leitz (and other) SLRs on
the Reprovit IIa. Mounts to the Reprovit IIa in stead of the Focoslide
carriage for M-Leicas.If anybody has one for sale or knows, where to get
one, I'd appreciate his advice.

2. Is there an archive of this list? If so, how can I access it?

thanks and merry Christmas to all!

Andras Iklody-Szabo
Caracas / Venezuela