Subject: [Leica] xmas R3
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 09:54:05 -0500

Xmas arrived early here yesterday when my wife I visited our favorite
camera dealer an I bought an R3 Safari with 50 Summilux. My dealer through
in a the safari attache case.

My wife owns an RE which I have used occasionally, but mostly I shoot
rangefinders. Santa also order me a 14167 so that I can use my Telyts on
the reflex body.

My initial impression of the camera is that it seem very solid. It will be
a re-learning experience for me to use SLRs and I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone have a 180 Elmar (safari) for sale?

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>