Subject: Re: [Leica] Wanted: Universal Camera Holder
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 11:04:31 -0800

Andras Iklody-Szabo wrote:

> Hi all,

<snip>

> 2. Is there an archive of this list? If so, how can I access it?

Send list requests to:

Majordomo@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

In the body the following 'commnds' will return an index of archive
files:

 index leica-users

select the filename from the index you want to retrieve and send another
'command' in the following format to get the file, where <filename>
below is replace by the name of the archive file name you want:

 get leica-users <filename>

If all else fails send the 'command'

help leica-users

to Majordomo.

Hope this helps, and no, I don't know any way to index by subject except
for someone to write a program to filter thru all this stuff.

Dennis