Subject: RE: [Leica] Elves at Solms had a bad day...
From: "Vahan D. Shahinian" <vshahinian@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:31:47 -0500

About a year ago, I had to return a 24 Elmarit-M lens for the same reason.
It looked like someone sneezed on the front element. I don't understand how
it could have passed a visual inspection. It took a month to get a
replacement, but it was perfect. The 35 Summicron-R is a nice lens, you'll
enjoy it.

Happy Holidays,
Vahan