Subject: Re: [Leica] 8x32BA binoculars
From: "Jeff Segawa" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 23:07:24 -0700

- -----Original Message-----
From: Roy C. Zartarian <royzart@connix.com>

>Do you wear glasses regularly?

Yes

I do and noticed the blackout problem with
>a pair of the Leica 7xsomething or other.

They will black out, but not to an annoying degree-certainly less than many
other sets I have tried. I find the set to be exceptionally comfy for
extended viewing, both in terms of the optics and the feel of the thing in
my hands. Small, but very satisfying--give them a try, I think you'll be
much pleased. In terms of overall fun-to-use, I've found nothing better.