Subject: [Leica] Private World Of Picasso...
From: Gabe <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 10:02:20 -0800

I just received a copy of  Duncan's Private World Of Pablo Picasso and
it is wonderful.  Thank you for the recommendation.  I recommend it to
anyone...lots of pictures and a well written piece.   As soon as I saw
the discussions about it,  I had to hunt it down.  I went right to
Powell's used book site and they had 2 left.  I ordered 1, so if anyone
wants the other,  I'd snatch it up.  It's really wonderful and does show
the quality of the Leica in every way.

Thanks for the tip.
Gabe Sachs