Subject: Re: [Leica] Slides
From: Gabe <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 20:56:43 -0800

Well, alot of people have different opinions on slide film.  I have
recently been using Fuji Velvia for outdoor scenery and I LOVE it.  I
truly have had great success with it and my M6 and R4s.  I

I'm not sure of where to direct you regarding cheaper developing
methods.  I also have had good success with Fuji's lab when I get the
Fuji mailers with my film.  I also use a place in Southern California
called Freestyle and I usually get my slides back the next day and I've
been very happy with the quality.

I usually buy my film from B&H photo.  There's no sales tax when I buy
from L.A. and I haven't had a problem yet.  If I get it locally,  I
usually buy from Freestyle and their prices aren't so bad either.

Sorry,  I don't know any books on the subject, but I'm sure someone on
the LUG will be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck.  Any more questions,  feel free to email me.
Sincerely,
Gabe Sachs