Subject: [Leica] M2 in Hong Kong
From: "Jose L. Montelibano" <onyx@mozcom.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 08:55:31 +0800

Is there a member of the LUG from Hong Kong?  I am planning to go there in
two weeks and would like to inquire where to get an M2.  There used to be
Francisco Camera in Nathan Road where I bought my M6 sometime ago, but I
noticed that they are not there any more.  Does anyone know where they
transfered?

What would be the specifications that I will look for in an M2?  There are
a lot of variations and your suggestions will be appreciated.  What value
would be also appropriate?  I am a user and not a collector.

Jose
Jose L. Montelibano
onyx@mozcom.com
72754.1004@compuserve.com