Subject: [Leica] M2 in Hong Kong
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 08:32:28 -0500

Jose L. Montelibano wrote:

>Is there a member of the LUG from Hong Kong?  I am planning to go there =
in
>two weeks and would like to inquire where to get an M2.  There used to b=
>Francisco Camera in Nathan Road where I bought my M6 sometime ago, but I=

>noticed that they are not there any more.  Does anyone know where they
>transfered?

Last time I was in Hong Kong:

FRANCESCO PHOTO CO.
18-20, Lock Road
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 2367 1297, 2369 5677
Fax : 2739 85 75

By the way, Hong Kong is the only place in the world
where there are so many fake or rebuild Leica.
(or Leica who never existed from the factory)
(There are some shop in London and Franckfurt who give me
the same kind of feeling but not at that level)

I will never buy a collectable in Hong Kong, in any shop.

Lucien
BELGIUM