Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@x2.alliance.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 12:37:17 -0500

I walked the streets of London, mostly Westminster, Soho, Mayfair, Hyde
Park,and more with an F4s and didn't experience a problem. London is a
wealth of photo opportunities. I did have good insurance and the F4s makes
for a good weapon. Most muggers likely wouldn't think the looks of the M6
to be a worthwhile prize from the distance. Its beauty lies in its very
small footprint.

Steve