Subject: Re: [Leica] Fogging/swirls inside 50mm Summarit
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 02:22:10 -0500

<<<<there is a fellow in Toronto who also does a lot of Leitz
lenswork and who is most highly recommended,>>>>

Thanks Marc,

It wouldn't surprise me if it was Rhinehold Mueller whom I believe to be a
super Leica serviceman. he has fixed several little things for me. About 20
years ago he tore a Leica "A" I think it is, completely apart cleaned and
repaired it for me. As well as adapting a 300mm Nikon 2.8 to fit my Sl's.

I'll give him a call on Monday to see if he is the person. Thanks again.

ted