Subject: Re: [Leica] Importance of Coating Flaw?
From: FIGLIO4CAP <FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 01:42:48 EST

Over the years I have bought many, many Leica and Leicaflex lenses. Especially
20 years ago, many of them would have small bubbles in the glass. I talked
with Leitz about that and they assured me that the bubbles had no negative
effect and, in fact, indicated that the glass was of high quality. I can't
speak to that issue but I can say that the pictures were always of high
quality regardless of a bubble or two.

Bob