Subject: [Leica] G'day all, I'm in the process of organizing a 2 we
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 19:48 +1100

G'day all,
I'm in the process of organizing a 2 week trip to Japan in April. I'm =
taking my 2 teenage nieces and "teaching" them a bit of photography. April =
in Japan is cherry-blossom time and there should be some good 'Leica' =
moments. With all the the talk of good Japanese prices, I will look at =
adding to the armoury whilst in Tokyo. Of course the Australian Dollar is =
now 25% down on its value from 4 months ago [explains why I've not ordered =
the M6 winder], but seems to have kept pace with the falling Yen. Question =
one; Best shops in Tokyo or Kyoto? e-mail addresses [I suspect I should =
put a down payment on something soon before the A$ collapses completely] =
and best people to deal with for new and ?used cameras/lenses.
Happy New Year
Alastair

Alastair.