Subject: [Leica] Leica New Year '98
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:44:31 -0500

To all LUGGERS AND LUGGETTES :)

This is the end of an extremely interesting year of Leica postings,
hashings of  heated and not so heated words, ideas, questions, lenses,
cameras and such a mixture of on and off topics it has been wonderful! :)

Some times I wondered, "how much more is there about this picture taking
machine can I learn?"  Folks it is a never ending topic!

Do you know why?

The people who are in this wonderful communication system with such an
immense knowledge and experience in using the camera we hold most high,
 ---------the Leica! Be it whatever model one chooses to use.------

To all of you out there in Leica Magicland, I wish you a most heart warming
Happy New Year!  May you acquire the camera of your wishes, good health to
use it and flare free images! :)

All the best to you LUG folks around the world wherever you may be.

ted grant
victoria, Canada