Subject: [Leica] B&W Film
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:09:26 -0500

Laurent SAMINADAYAR wrote:

<<Anyone heard something about this film ?>>>>

Hi Laurent,

What film? the topic header says "B&W film"

Well in the beginning somebody put this jelly kind stuff on glass and made
B&W glass film.........:)

Just pulling your leg.:)

We all assume, well I do, that you forgot to put down "What kind of B&W
film"  And if that isn't the case, boy are you going to have a whole bunch
of things to read about black and white film. :)

Send us back the rest of your post and we'll all be to glad to help you.

Wishing you the Happiest of New Year and many good Leica frames for the
next 365 days!

ted