Subject: Re: [Leica] shutter light leaks
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 00:43:30 -0500

Charlie wrote:

<<<I'm a new member of LUG.  Are you pulling our legs about Leicas leaking
light around shutters?>>>>>>

Charlie,

    "MOI?" :)  Never! :)

I didn't start it, I just used it as bait! :)

Donal gave us the lead line with his:

<<<<<<<"preflashing with the shutter light bypass technology!":)>>>>>>

Hey Charlie every once and awhile it gets fun silly in here and then it
fades away and we get back to normal. Whatever that constitues. :)

Glad to have you along, as this is the greatest location in the world for
Leica information and damn near everything else photographic including life
itself! :)

Wishing you the Best of a New Year and great Leica recorded pictures!

ted