Subject: Re: [Leica] shutter light leaks
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 00:43:32 -0500

Dan wrote:

<<<I just checked my M6, and I can see absolutely no sign of light leaks in
its shutter.>>>>>>

Dan my man,

Like me, as I'm now admitting it, we have been snookered buddy! :) I
thought "gee whiz I wonder?" and looked also.

Intelligence quotient was away down to-day or I would have figured out, we
are being had here or somebody really has a wonkie camera that needs some
very quick repairs!

Oh well at least it happened today (31st) and not after midnight. Anything
stupid I did this 1997 year doesn't count as I start fresh at 1 second past
midnight with a whole brand new year to mess up in!. :)

Boy I'd like to have bets on how many folks actually took their Leica and
did the "light leak test". Hopefully finding nothing.

ted