Subject: Re: [Leica] Slides
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 98 20:51:29 -0500

Eric Welch wrote

>As for mail order, Abbey Camera has about the best price for film, but
>their service stinks some times depending on the person on the phone. We
>buy about $20,000 worth of film from them a year. Never gotten a bad roll.
>Unique Photo is pretty good too.

I buy all of my film, both personal and for Journal Communications, Inc
through M&M Photo in New York.  Great service, great prices and they have
it there next day.  I highly reccomend them, mainly because of their
outstanding customer service.  Film prices are about $1.50 - $2.00
dollars a roll cheaper than here in Nashville.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto