Subject: Re: [Leica] Seeking advice on lenses
From: Joebikes <Joebikes@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 11:59:17 EST

Charlie, I agree with Steve. Take those fine old lenses and use them. And, you
seem to imply that the f1.5 Summarit isn't worth using. If this was your
intent, why do you feel that way? have used mine a lot, and have been happy
with the results. It has more flare than the modern versions--I now have the
f2 50mm that I use mostly--but is still a fine lens. Take all the money you
save, but a lot of film, and enjoy yourself. Joe Stephenson