Subject: [Leica] Unusual lens hood
From: Joebikes <Joebikes@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 17:30:51 EST

Dear LUGer’s,

I have a piece of equipment that I am curious to learn more about. It is made
by Bushnell and is an expandable lens hood that also contains an iris
diaphragm. It was designed to fit over the objective of one side of a pair of
Bushnell binoculars. It was bought around the middle 1950’s. The accompanying
binoculars are still in the family. Is this gadget of use to anyone? What is
its value? Thanks in advance. Joe Stephenson