Subject: Re: [Leica] Viewing Slides
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 17:21:07 -0700

- -----Original Message-----
From: Dale R. Reed <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
  And the best
>magnification loupe?  Maybe even a make and model?
>
>I bet some of you have all of this all figured out from long
>experience.  Dale
>--
Well, the Schneider 4x is an old favorite, and for good reason! Very comfy
to use, and it easily covers the whole frame, and a fair chunk of a 6x6 one.
I have an older version, with interchangeable "skirts", which I don't care
for-just another little part to get lost. Believe newer ones did away with
this. Not especially cheap and probably not the best choice for tossing in
one's bag, for critical focusing of a LF camera, due to it's exposed optics.
Kenko had a virtual clone of it, but I was quoted a price which was higher.