Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 brochure
From: Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 98 12:48:26 -0000

>Can someone fr. Leica comment on the amazingly sharp center-fold picture
>of an altar boy in some religious procession that appears in their R8
>product brochure? Was it really taken with 35mm equip.?
>
>Max

Your question is not at all insolent but quite justifiable. I have a =
Japanese friend who=B4s using large format cameras for his =
assignments. Two of his most prominent customers are Nikon and Sygma. =
They use his pictures for their own annual wall calendars! The =
landscape pictures are absolutely stunning, but they are certainly =
not taken with either a Nikon camera or Sygma=B4s lenses.

Claes