Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 0.85 & glasses
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 15:07:56 -0500

     This would also be my primary concern (as an eyeglasses wearer).  With
     the 85% M6, will the 35mm frame be as unseeable to "four eyes" like me
     as the 28mm frame is with the current M6?  At this late date, and with
     eyewear so ubiquitous, such shortcomings would seem incomprehensible,
     yet they nevertheless exist.