Subject: Re: [Leica] SL FINDER
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 20:39:34 -0600

That's wrong.  The SL is very bright.  In fact, I read an article where the
finders of various SLR's were tested and the SL was the brightest.

There are various problems that could occur with the SL that would reduce
the brightness of the prism but when it's right, it's very bright and I
believe it has more viewfinder magnification than later reflexes.

Bud Cook