Subject: Re: [Leica] SL FINDER
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 10:05:01 -0600

The SL-2 has a more sensitive meter, a hot shoe, a different shape, a
battery powered light for the meter needle in the viewfinder, a different
way to open the back, a split image viewfinder screen.  It works better with
wide angle and very fast lenses because of the screen.  I prefer the SL
screen for macro and tele work.

I suspect that a VERY nice SL-2 would cost a lot more than a VERY nice SL.
Bud Cook