Subject: Re: [Leica] Oil Leaks and British Machinery: OFF-TOPIC
From: TTAbrahams <TTAbrahams@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 14:14:53 EST

Hans, The Mp's were newspaper cameras and in those days, and everybody wanted
the newfangled Nikon's and me being the youngest one on the staff got the old
MP's. Those were the days!!
 Just talked to Tuulikki in Finland and your package should arrive tomorrow.
 Healy's are nice but the frame flexes too much and at any speed over 50 km/h
the dash vibrates enough to make it impossible to see any instrument. nice
looking car though. Vancouver is a diehard British Roadster city. Strange, sa
it rains anywhere from 1200 to 1500 mm/years here. I did go through a period
here with MGB's,TR3 and a very short period with a TR6 ( nice car, but you
will quickly develop arm muscles like a weightlifter trying to park it!!).
All the best, Tom A