Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Question
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 20:57:14 -0500

<<<Ted - you have no idea the degree of restraint I am exercising in
refraining from responding to your statement "..a Leica as old as I
am....".

I was thinking "let's see, non-removable lenses.....carbon dating....glass
plates....">>>>>>

Ben,

You should have gone for it! :)

<<<non-removable lenses>>>>  I can get my glasses off! My extenders. :)

<<<carbon dating>> My tired old bones carrying too much Leica gear. :)

<<<glass plates.>>> Well you got me on this one! :) The only thing left is
the piece inside my head put in sometime ago! :) Sponge not glass! :)

Maybe the teeth that had to be replaced I broke off by getting smacked in
the mouth by an M4 when I jumped over a fence. :) Hows that for glass
plates? :)

ted