Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Question
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 21:22:11 EST

I received my first Lecia (black M6) in the mail yesterday from Camera World
of Oregon.  I also received the 28 2.8 and the 50 2.0 lenses.  The 35 2.8 Asph
and the 90 2.8 are on back order.  The camera looks and feels wonderful.  It
feels so different than any other camera I have - so basic and solid like a
brick.  Now, I just need to shoot a few rolls and start getting used to it.  I
enjoy the group - good info and a nice variety of attitudes.

Tom Shea