Subject: [Leica] Bob Schwalberg
From: Stanley E Yoder <syoder+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 22:55:41 -0500 (EST)

The following is a bit off-[Leica]-topic:
    Earlier today I was browsing in Pittsburgh's largest used-photo-gear
emporium, and came to a table of books. I idly picked up a copy of "The
Retina Way" (of the UK Focal Press series) and inside, on the flyleaf,
"Bob Schwalberg" (aside: the guys clerking the store hadn't a clue who
he was).
    It would be rather fascinating to know where-all that tome has been,
between Bob's shelf and this store in -ahem - Blitzburgh (written on the
eve of the AFC champ game here).

    Sorry about the off-t......but hey! Bob worked for Leitz, didn't he?
So it's OK, right?
Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh