Subject: [Leica] minolta XG-M or X...
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 15:26:24 +0100

Once I had a R6 and found the body a little bit to heavy...So I unscrewed
the bottom plate and it felt much better! It loosed about one third of its
weight. The trouble was that I did not have anything to put instead of that
bottom plate. I checked a screwed up Minolta XG-M and noticed that it looked
really similar to the R6. I unscrewed that minolta's bottom plate and was
somehow suprised that it fitted wonderfully the R6. Even the contacts for
the winder were OK. Weren't these Leica R built by Minolta?
Thib.