Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] minolta XG-M or X...
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 14:03:20 -0500 (EST)

If I remember rightly the Minolta XG-M was the one where they designed in
an anti-exposure device so that if the camera was about to overexpose or
underexpose the shot due to being at the top or bottom of the cameras
exposure range, it stopped you taking that picture by locking the shutter.
- --Joe Berenbaum
Joe,

I still use an XG-M and never experienced the above. The XG-M does have a
pressure sensitive shutter release button that activates the meter. If your
finger isn't on the button, the meter won't read. The XG-M is an excellent
camera. I'm looking for a case for it. I particularly like it's 50mm lens, as
good as any 50mm Nikon or even Leica makes.

Bob R