Subject: Re: [Leica] Finder usage
From: TTAbrahams <TTAbrahams@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 13:38:24 EST

Alf, I have only taken apart a couple of Feds and Zorki's and the Fed has some
parts similar to the LTM Leica. I use a couple of Fed take up spools in a 3A
and 3C that I am making left handed releases for. Dont ask me why, it is
somewhat like the mountain climbers adage" Because it is there!". Most of the
Feds that I have dissassembled are rather crude inside. Somewhat like a piece
of farm machinery made by the local blacksmith.
 I am not a Leica tecnician, Reinhold Mueller can attest to that, but
occasionally you get hold of these old wrecks that are useless and the same
desire that drives a kid to dismantle alarm clocks and other mechanical toys
take over. Why grow up!
Tom A