Subject: Re: [Leica] 2-cam to 3-cam conversion?
From: TTAbrahams <TTAbrahams@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 17:33:55 EST

John, The conversion is evidently not very complex and I would reccomend that
you phone Reinhold Mueller in Toronto/Canada ( 416) 467-6992. He does this
stuff all the time as well as converting Nikon PC lenses to use on Leica
SLR's, adapt 400/560 telyts to Nikons etc. etc. If it can be done, he can do
it. I should know, he has done some wonderful ( and weird) conversions for me.
He also does it fast!

Tom A.