Subject: Re: [Leica] Fewer frames in M6 viewfinder ?
From: ONETWOBEAT <ONETWOBEAT@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 17:44:09 EST

Regarding the M6J, I have been offered one by a friend in Europe for a
somewhat reasonable price.  However,  I have heard of problems with the M6J
viewfinder.  Has anyone heard pro or con regarding this?  Also,  my friend
indicated he has never used the M6J.  I believe I read in this group that a
camera should be "exercised" on a periodic basis.  I would appreciate comments
on this.  Thank you.  Scott