Subject: [Leica] 'Prado SM-300' projector
From: "Doug Williams (R)" <dwilli19@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 07:57:57 -0500

I have a Leitz Prado 'SM-300' projector which I know nothing about.  Anybody
know the value, etc. of this projector?  The date on the back of the
instruction booklet is 1/57.  The condition is E+++/LN-.  Very little use, as I
received it from a relative several years ago.  It had been sitting in a closet
before that.  Any information would be helpful.  Are lamps & slide trays
available?  I would sell it as I don't usually project slides, but I would like
to try it out.  It has the Hector 85 f/2.5 lens.

Regards, Douglas