Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder site
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 14:41:36 -0500

Tom wrote:

<<<I must add this. Left-eyed or not it is simple a must have for cold,
cold weather, mitten-handed shooting.>>>>>>>

Tom,

Quite right! It would be a "must have" in those conditions! Sure make
handling the camera much more efficient.

Although I haven't to this moment had the "mis-fortune" of working in the
cold with mine, I'm glad you brought it to the LUG attention. Saving many
of us the time of finding it out for ourselves. And making those who do not
have the Rapidwinder, understand another reason for attaching one.

ted