Subject: RE: [Leica] Black Star 60 Years + Leica 75 yrs...
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 22:38:52 -0500

Roy Zartarian wrote:

<<<A matter of intellectual curiosity for Ted: who selected the pictures
for inclusion?>>>>>

Hi Roy,

They were selected in Germany from whatever number they had seen or asked
to be sent to them at Leica.

Sorry I have no names for the photo selectors.  I received a request for
several specic photos that had been seen by people involved with Leica and
my good fortune "one made it!" :)

Under the circumstance that everybody only had one published I felt more
than pleased and honoured that I made the cut.

<<<<It's the kind of book that invites both repeated, contemplative
study with a cup of well-brewed tea or a measure of single malt at hand
and quick perusal for a mental recharge. >>>>>

Roy, I don't think anyone could have put it any better!

ted