Subject: Re: [Leica] Multi-Pop
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 98 11:12:37 -0500

Eric Welch wrote

>I took it back and showed it to the editor. She said "Where's the snow?"
>
>Sometimes murder doesn't seem such a  bad thing. :-)

Now, Eric, you kow you are not supposed to create the news...unless of
course you work at the Post Office.  But......murder of an editor,
considering most I have met are lower than the average slug I don't know
if that would be murder or not, it may actually be considered a community
service!!  :))

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto