Subject: Re: [Leica] Multi-Pop
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 98 11:10:01 -0500

ted grant wrote

>breathe "stupid son of a B....ch! :)
>
>Gotta remember to say it under yer breathe! :) Until the day you're ready
>to leave or you win the lottery! :)

Ted,

When I worked news in Atlanta a photographer on our newspaper was on his
way to a Braves game and an Atlanta cop would not let him turn right-even
thought that was the only way to the press parking and we ALWAYS turned
right there.  He drove a convertible and as he drove off he said Stupid
SOB and got himself arrested!!!

So always be sure to say it under your breath, you never know who will be
listening.  Even if it is just Santa you'll likely still find your self
in trouble. :)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto