Subject: Re: [Leica] film choice for wedding
From: CHKARNES <CHKARNES@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:06:46 EST

In a message dated 98-01-16 11:57:25 EST, KW wrote:

<<
 I shot a friend's wedding this summer with Kodak Pro 100 and was astounded
 bythe quality of the color, both inside and out. The whites were white and
 the blacks were not lost in the shadows. Skin tones were pleasing also.

 I was impressed enough that I used it also for a "senior" session this fall
 and was again impressed with it in a low key lighting situation.

 kw >>
KW and others;

I shoot weddings using Kodak Pro 400 in 120 and 220 using a Hasselblad 500C/M.
I use the 400 version to save the battery in my Metz 60, because I usually
shoot up to 250 frames before I can recharge. The same quality of color,
highlights, skin tones, and shadow rendition that KW reported for Kodak Pro
100 also applies to Pro 400. And in the 6x6 format, there is no grain visible.

Charlie