Subject: Re: [Leica] Seattle Film Works
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 10:14:34 -0600

At 12:04 AM 1/17/98 +0000, you wrote:

>use it to practice loading steel reels for developing film. (I am not
>kidding. "Practice film" is harder to come by than you may think.)

Bill,

Ever the enterprising photo program coordinator! :-)

The new skill they need to learn, I suspect is inserting PCMCIA Type III
170 meg Viper hard drives into their cameras.

:-)

Not Leicas, though. A Leica S1 would fill the hard drive with fewer than
two images.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

God is REAL, unless explicitly declared INTEGER.