Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 motor-winder info !
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 12:54:01 -0600

At 06:25 PM 1/17/98 +0100, you wrote:

>Unfortunately, the text is at this moment only available in German
>language. For all you impatient R8 owners (like me...) this is the moment
>to test your German... :-)

Pascal,

You must have gotten it really early. The English version is up now at:

http://www.leica-camera.com/r_system/rnew_e.htm

Just download the PDF file and read it in English. You need Adobe Acrobat
reader to read it, though. But it's free and you can find it from the Leica
web site. Worth having.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.