Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 motor-winder info !
From: "Glenn Wm. Thrall" <gthrall@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 11:25:37 -0800

Meister-Drogerie
Klosterstern 6 D-2000 Hamburg 13
Germany

Herr Meister has an incredible amount of new and used Leica equipment in
a small space in the store (with more in the back!). Leica is a serious
hobby with Herr Meister, the Drogerie provides the income.

Good man, and extremely helpful! He is still very much in business,
takes plastic, and will ship internationally. His prices reflect German
VAT.

Glenn
mailto:gthrall@ibm.net

=20
> If you guys want earlier delivery I'm happy to fly to Hamburg and get t=
hem
> from Herrn Meister.  It might save you 3 months ;-)
> BTW, if you ever visit Hamburg, you should stop at the Meister Drogerie=
.  He
> has every Leica product in stock (at least he used to).
>=20
> Gr=FC=DFe von J=F6rg
> Atlanta, Ga.

- --