Subject: Re: [Leica] Multi-Pop
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 21:25:01 -0600

At 10:17 PM 1/16/98 -0500, you wrote:
><I took it back and showed it to the editor. She said "Where's the snow?">
>
>Is this the same sort of Editor who will ask you for a photograph of
>something the only exsists in her mind?

Not only that, but when a reporter brings a story in that isn't what she
envisioned, she edits it to make sure it does. To the level of libelous
effect! And guess who gets blamed? The reporter. His name is on the story.

Aren't you amateurs glad you're in it for fun? Never have to compromise
your vision. Get those Leicas and shoot a few for us slaves, er, pros.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Photography can light-up darkness and expose ignorance.

Lewis Hine 1904