Subject: Re: [Leica] Multi-Pop
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 21:32:01 -0600

At 04:25 PM 1/17/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I had to endure one like that with the wildest hypothetical picture
>imagination that you could believe and hell he didn't even have a mind to

Ted,

Ever have one who wanted what only a wide-angle/telephoto lens could do?

"I want to see the details in the picture up close, but I want it to cover
about a 90 degree angle."

Duh. Don't confuse me with details. Do it!

Not even Leica or Zeiss could do that lens. Not even Photoshop could make
that picture unless you blow it up wall-size. Then how do you fit it in six
columns?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Photography can light-up darkness and expose ignorance.

Lewis Hine 1904